[openstack-dev] [nova] Nominating Melanie Witt for python-novaclient-core

Andrew Laski andrew.laski at rackspace.com
Wed Jan 28 05:35:21 UTC 2015

+1

From: Michael Still [mikal at stillhq.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 5:41 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List
Subject: [openstack-dev] [nova] Nominating Melanie Witt for     python-novaclient-core

Greetings,

I would like to nominate Melanie Witt for the python-novaclient-core team.

(What is python-novaclient-core? Its a new group which will contain
all of nova-core as well as anyone else we think should have core
reviewer powers on just the python-novaclient code).

Melanie has been involved with nova for a long time now. She does
solid reviews in python-novaclient, and at least two current
nova-cores have suggested her as ready for core review powers on that
repository.

Please respond with +1s or any concerns.