[openstack-dev] [barbican] python-barbicanclient 3.0.2 released

Douglas Mendizabal douglas.mendizabal at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Jan 28 02:42:28 UTC 2015

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the heads up, and for adding the stable-compat-jobs to the client. [1]  This is an interesting problem, since the proposal bot keeps the python-barbicanclient requirements in sync with global-requirements.  I’m not sure what the correct fix for this is?

- Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/150645/

Douglas Mendizábal
IRC: redrobot
PGP Key: 245C 7B6F 70E9 D8F3 F5D5  0CC9 AD14 1F30 2D58 923C