[openstack-dev] [nova] novaclient support for V2.1 micro versions

Matthew Gilliard matthew.gilliard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 23:55:38 UTC 2015

As I understand it, novaclient would by default not pass the microversion
HTTP header (X-OpenStack-Compute-API-Version) so it would get the server's
MIN_VERSION, ie 2.1 for the foreseeable future.  It would be
straightforward to add something like a --api-version=xx command line
argument, or it might be useful to read a value from a local config file.
I don't think either of those has been done yet, though.

gilliard