[openstack-dev] [Fuel] removing single mode

Andrew Woodward xarses at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 19:27:16 UTC 2015

not to prolong single mode, I'd like to see it die. However we will
need to be able to add, change, remove, or noop portions of the tasks
graph in the future. Many of the plugins that cant currently be built
would rely on being able to sub out parts of the graph. How is that
going to factor into granular deployments?

Andrew
Mirantis
Fuel community ambassador
Ceph community