[openstack-dev] [nova] Requesting FFE for opencontrail-nova-vif-driver-plugin

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Tue Jan 27 17:39:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

Apologies, we can re-approve that because your code was up before the deadline.

I was unable to do that yesterday as the code was not linked in the
blueprint whiteboard at that time, so it looked like there was no code
up for review. Apologies, its a gap in the tooling. Please try to make
sure the code is linked on the blueprint, and its marked as
NeedsCodeReview when all your code is up for review. Hopefully that
should help get your code reviewed quicker.

Thanks,
John