[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Agent] Moving Fuel Agent to a separate repo

Aleksandra Fedorova afedorova at mirantis.com
Mon Jan 26 19:29:00 UTC 2015

It seems that we have general agreement about the idea, but to make it
happen we need much more detailed proposal.

Even with python-fuelclient it is not quite clear right now, which version
of nailgun should be used to test it, and the opposite: which version of
fuelclient we have to use in iso builds. We also don't handle it in the
build system very well right now, as we use git hashes, and not fixed
versions, or packages.

Maybe we should complete the python-fuelclient transformation first and see
how it is going to work for us?