[openstack-dev] [infra] Re: [stable] Stable check of openstack/nova failed - EnvironmentError: mysql_config not found

Adam Gandelman adamg at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 26 19:16:45 UTC 2015

Looking at the image build logs @ nodepool.openstack.org, it *looks* like
package dependencies are not being installed properly on one of the slaves
(hpcloud-b2.bare-precise): http://paste.ubuntu.com/9886045/  The failing
periodic jobs all land on this b2 node. nodepool is, however, pre-caching
devstack required packages (including libmysqlclient-dev) I wonder if that
b2 node is incorrectly classified somewhere in puppet/etc as a devstack
slave?

Adam