[openstack-dev] [cinder] More Details for Mid-Cycle meetup:

Jay S. Bryant jsbryant at electronicjungle.net
Mon Jan 26 17:01:20 UTC 2015

All,

I have updated the mid-cycle meetup etherpad
(https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-kilo-midcycle-meetup) with more
details with regards to finding the right building on the IBM site and
have also added my cell phone number to the notes.  Please don't
hesitate to call or text me with questions.

I have updated the note on dinner at Rudy's, it is on Tuesday, not
Monday.  For those of you who are in town tonight (1/26), let me know.
Going to try to get those who are interested together for dinner.

Look forward to seeing you all soon!

Jay