[openstack-dev] [Glance] New Glance Drivers.

Nikhil Komawar nikhil.komawar at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Jan 22 23:11:07 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Flavio and Ian to the Glance Drivers team.

They have been doing some quality work in Glance; each of them brings in his own skill set to the team. We would be happy to rely on the two main traits of these individuals - they are aware about general workings of OpenStack and are quite active on the Images program. Their feedback on the features as well as bugs has been a motivating factor for the developers and the criticism has been constructive. Their help in the releases of python-glanceclient and glance_store libraries has been great as well.

Welcome Ian and Flavio!

P.S. You both would soon be added to the launchpad team.

Thanks,
-Nikhil