[openstack-dev] [Telco][NFV] Meeting summary and logs - 2015-01-21

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Jan 22 19:09:53 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Please find minutes and logs from this week's OpenStack Telco Working Group meeting at the locations linked below:

* Minutes (HTML): http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/telcowg/2015/telcowg.2015-01-21-22.00.html
* Log (HTML): http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/telcowg/2015/telcowg.2015-01-21-22.00.log.html
* Minutes (TXT): http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/telcowg/2015/telcowg.2015-01-21-22.00.txt
* Log (TXT): http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/telcowg/2015/telcowg.2015-01-21-22.00.log.txt

In particular please take some time to review and comment on these use case outlines in the coming week (comments directly in the etherpads are fine):

* https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/telcowg-usecase-Virtual_IMS_Core
* https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/telcowg-usecase-VPN_Instantiation

Finally, I am attending the product working group midcycle next Monday/Tuesday and on checking my return flight have realized I will not quite be back on the ground before the telco working group meeting on Wednesday the 28th. As such I need a lucky volunteer (!) to facilitate the meeting.

Thanks,

Steve