[openstack-dev] Changes to Cinder Core

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 18:14:06 UTC 2015

It gives me great pleasure to nominate Ivan Kolodyazhny (e0ne) for
Cinder core. Ivan's reviews have been valuable in decisions, and his
contributions to Cinder core code have been greatly appreciated.

Reviews:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:%22Ivan+Kolodyazhny+%253Ce0ne%2540e0ne.info%253E%22,n,z

Contributions:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:%22Ivan+Kolodyazhny%22+project:+openstack/cinder,n,z

30/90 day review stats:
http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/cinder-group/30
http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/cinder-group/90

As new contributors step up to help in the project, some move onto
other things. I would like to recognize Josh Durgin for his early
contributions to Nova volume, early involvement with Cinder, and now
unfortunately departure from the Cinder core team.

Cinder core, please reply with a +1 for approval. This will be left
open until Jan 26th. Assuming there are no objections, this will go
forward after voting is closed.

--
Mike Perez