[openstack-dev] oslo_log/oslo_config initialization

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Jan 21 15:17:38 UTC 2015

It looks like this is already worked out, but there is some advice in the oslo.log docs [1] that might be useful.

Also, it’s important to note that oslo.log is not officially released as a stable API yet, so be careful with adoption. We cut a quiet release to make testing with applications easier, but may need to modify the API before making an official announcement that it’s ready to be used.

Doug

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/oslo.log/usage.html#in-an-application