[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [webui] Setting one dns server address in ui.

Vladimir Kuklin vkuklin at mirantis.com
Wed Jan 21 11:50:47 UTC 2015

Piotr, the easiest workaround is to patch neutron_subnet type to perform
munge operation that uses uniq function somewhere here:
https://github.com/stackforge/puppet-neutron/blob/master/lib/puppet/type/neutron_subnet.rb#L56-L60.
We would also appreciate if you filed a bug to Fuel launchpad.

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 2:09 PM, Skamruk, Piotr <piotr.skamruk at intel.com>
wrote:

> Hi.
>
> In time of environment setup, there is a place in webui to provide dns
> servers addresses on network tab, in neutron l3 configuration. There is
> no way to set only one address.
> Setting same ip in both input fields is permitted by webui, but later,
> in time of deploy - neutron called from puppet files fails to setup
> internal network (Net04 in my setup).
>
> If two addresses are mandatory, there should be check if they are
> different?
>
> Or should be there a way to setup only one address?
>
> --
>   Regards,
>   jell

Yours Faithfully,