[openstack-dev] [infra] Re: [stable] Stable check of openstack/nova failed - EnvironmentError: mysql_config not found

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Wed Jan 21 10:56:59 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Any updates from infra on why it occurs? It's still one of the issues
that make periodic stable jobs fail.

We also have other failures due to missing packages on nodes. F.e.,

keystone python-ldap installation failing due to missing devel files for
openldap:
http://logs.openstack.org/periodic-stableperiodicx-keystone-docs-icehouse/30c89e8/console.html
http://logs.openstack.org/periodic-stableperiodic-keystone-python27-icehouse/2a77792/console.html

/Ihar