[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] Health Monitor association with pool

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Tue Jan 20 21:54:38 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 12:49 PM, Brandon Logan <brandon.logan at rackspace.com
> wrote:

> Hmm that is for lbaas v2 docs which shouldn't be in the docs yet because
> it is not ready.  We will need to file a bug with the docs team to get
> the v1 docs back in until v2 is ready to be used (which should be
> relatively soon).  Thanks for letting us know!

Hi all,

I've fixed the logged bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1412944

Longer explanation, the referenced link [1] is to a source document that is
going to openstack-attic as soon as the infra team does their scheduled
gerrit downtime. [2] Also, since our build jobs don't delete old files, I
had to manually delete the outdated docs. Once this spec is complete this
particular issue won't happen any more. [3]

Thanks,
Anne

1.
http://docs.openstack.org/api/openstack-network/2.0/content/lbaas_ext.html
2. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/145289/
3.
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/doc-publishing.html

> Thanks,
> Brandon
>
> On Tue, 2015-01-20 at 12:03 +0530, Shreshtha Joshi wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > The openstack documentation for LBaaS Neutron v2 APIs does not clearly
> > define way to associate a HealthMonitor with a pool.
> >       * Will it be done via pool update - put method at
> >         "/v2.0/pools/{pool_id}".
> >       * Or it will be done via post method at
> >         "/v2.0/lb/pools/{pool_id}/health_monitors"
> > Any other link detailing LBaaS v2 APIs will be great help.
> > Thanks in advance.
> >

> > Regards
> > Shreshtha Joshi
> >

> > =====-----=====-----=====
> > Notice: The information contained in this e-mail
> > message and/or attachments to it may contain
> > confidential or privileged information. If you are
> > not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
> > review, distribution, printing or copying of the
> > information contained in this e-mail message
> > and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
> > you have received this communication in error,
> > please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
> > immediately and permanently delete the message
> > and any attachments. Thank you

Anne Gentle
annegentle at justwriteclick.com