[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [Scale] [UI] Improvements to handle 200+ nodes

Julia Aranovich jkirnosova at mirantis.com
Tue Jan 20 09:15:08 UTC 2015

Can we introduce both form-based and query language-based filter options?
Like 'Simple' and 'Advanced' mode on JIRA 'Issues' -> 'Search for issues'
page.

I also like a feature of saving custom user filters.
Maybe it's not critical fot the first iteration but I would consider it to
the next releases. And yes, this option will require an appropriate backend
changes.

Kind Regards,
Julia Aranovich,
Software Engineer,