[openstack-dev] Vancouver Design Summit format changes

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Mon Jan 19 23:45:48 UTC 2015

I think that how Docs handles these changes depends largely on whether
or not we're given a track. I'm aware that we didn't get one in Paris,
and as a consequence a lot of my team felt it was difficult to get any
real work done.

Like Sean, I appreciate that it's a difficult decision, but am looking
forward to hearing how the TC plan to make this choice.

Lana

Lana Brindley
Technical Writer
Rackspace Cloud Builders Australia