[openstack-dev] open contrail for nova-network

Daneyon Hansen (danehans) danehans at cisco.com
Mon Jan 19 17:02:31 UTC 2015

All,

I came across this open contrail BP for nova-network:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/opencontrail-nova-vif-driver-plugin

I know we have been doing great things in Neutron. I also understand many operators are still using nova-network. Any thoughts on contributing to nova-network while we and the rest of the community bring Neutron up-to-speed? It would be unfortunate to see Juniper develop key relationships with operators through their nova-network development efforts.

Regards,
Daneyon Hansen
Software Engineer
Email: danehans at cisco.com