[openstack-dev] [magnum][nova][ironic] Magnum Milestone #2 blueprints - request for comments

Jay Lau jay.lau.513 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 03:00:56 UTC 2015

Steven, just filed two bps to trace all the discussions for network and
scheduler support for native docker, we can have more discussion there.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magnum/+spec/native-docker-network
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magnum/+spec/magnum-scheduler-for-docker

Another I want to discuss is still network, currently, magnum only support
neutron, what about nova-network support?

Jay Lau (Guangya Liu)