[openstack-dev] [all] "All rights reserved" V.S. "Apache license"

ZhiQiang Fan aji.zqfan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 08:27:24 UTC 2015

Hi, developers

I have observed that some source code files in our projects have been
announced as "Copyright xxx, All rights reserved", and then followed by a
"Apache License"

Is this right? any conflict?

And if one company claims that it reserves all rights for some source
files,  those source files may have already created by or will be
maintained by several companies, then what about the others?

Maybe a stupid question, but will be very appreciated if there is any
clarification.

Thanks!