[openstack-dev] [Murano][Heat][Mistral] Use and adoption of YAQL

Stan Lagun slagun at mirantis.com
Fri Jan 16 14:46:36 UTC 2015

Dmitri,

we are working hard towards stable YAQL 1.0 which is expected to be
released during Kilo cycle. It is going to have proper documentation and
high unit test coverage which can also serve as a documentation source.
YAQL has already migrated to StackForge and adopted OpenStack development
process and tools but the work is still in progress. Any help from Mistral
team and/or other YAQL adopters is appreciated.

Sincerely yours,
Stan Lagun
Principal Software Engineer @ Mirantis

<slagun at mirantis.com>