[openstack-dev] [nova]nova not work with eventlet 0.16.0

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:09:58 UTC 2015

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/I4bbbeb5bf9c22ed36f5c9a74fec6b487d2c15697,n,z

> It was discussed already in the context of
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1407685 that capping eventlet would
not be the proper solution, instead there is a fix already in master which
has backports to icehouse + juno pending:

> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/145955/
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/146096/
>
> Or is this new bug triggered by a different piece of code relating to the
newly released eventlet 0.16.1?

This is the same bug.

Until we pick which fix to use all grenade jobs will fail.