[openstack-dev] [nova] Request Spec Freeze Exception for VIF_TYPE_TAP (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/130732/)

Neil Jerram Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Tue Jan 13 16:55:01 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'd like to request an exception for my Nova spec adding VIF_TYPE_TAP:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/130732/

(Some history: This spec was previously approved as of Patch Set 7, but
with some requests for minor clarifications to the text.  When I
uploaded Patch Sets 8 and 9, to make those clarifications, it appears
that those approvals were lost, and the spec wasn't merged before the
recent deadline.)

The corresponding code change is available for review at:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/146914/

Please do let me know if any further information would be helpful.

Many thanks,
     Neil