[openstack-dev] sqlalchemy-migrate 0.9.4 released

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Jan 13 01:53:27 UTC 2015

0.9.2 was blocked because of a change that broke unit tests in some
projects, that is fixed in 0.9.4.

What happened to 0.9.3? Problems, don't ask - fixed in 0.9.4 (thanks
mordred).

Changes:

mriedem at ubuntu:~/git/sqlalchemy-migrate$ git log --no-merges --oneline
0.9.2..0.9.4
b011e6c Remove svn version tag setting
938757e Ignore transaction management statements in SQL scripts
74553f4 Use native sqlalchemy 0.9 quote attribute with ibmdb2
244c6c5 Don't add warnings filter on import
30f6aea pep8: mark all pep8 checks that currently fail as ignored
7bb74f7 Fix ibmdb2 unique constraint handling for sqlalchemy 0.9

Of special note is 244c6c5 which should remove a ton of the
DeprecationWarnings that show up in unit test runs for other projects,
like Nova.

Also thanks to clarkb for helping me do my first release, you were so
gentle. :)

Matt Riedemann