[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Bug team meeting tomorrow 1700 UTC

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 18:43:57 UTC 2015

Following up from our IRC meeting to let folks know that we'll be having a
"bug day" tomorrow (Tuesday) to clean up our bug list. Folks who want to
join Dmitry and I are welcome - we'll start at the same time as today's
meeting (1700 UTC // 9am PST), but in our usual channel (#openstack-ironic)
rather than the meeting room.

The goal for tomorrow isn't to fix all the bugs, but to make sure the
status is correct. We have a fair number of stale bugs that should be
closed or re-prioritized, and we have a growing list of new bugs that need
to be triaged.

-Devananda