[openstack-dev] [neutron] Meeting tomorrow: Going over Critical and High priority Kilo-2 specs

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Mon Jan 12 14:47:45 UTC 2015

Folks:

During tomorrow's Neutron meeting, I'd like to spend a little time going
over the approved specs marked as Critical and High priority [1]. We're
about 3 weeks out from Kilo-2, so I'd like to get a feel for how these are
coming along. If you are assigned one of these specs and can't make the
meeting, feel free to find me on IRC, reply to the thread, or update your
BP in LP with any remarks there.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Network/Meetings#On_Demand_Agenda