[openstack-dev] 答复: [devstack] Opensatck installation issue.

Pasquale Porreca pasquale.porreca at dektech.com.au
Mon Jan 12 10:02:04 UTC 2015

Since it seems a permission error, this may help:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/devstack/guides/single-machine.html#installation-shake-and-bake

NB: in my environment I had to edit the file sudoers with a text editor
(echoing the string didn't work).

Pasquale Porreca

DEK Technologies
Via dei Castelli Romani, 22