[openstack-dev] [Fuel][client][IMPORTANT] Making Fuel Client a separate project

Roman Prykhodchenko me at romcheg.me
Fri Jan 9 14:14:26 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

according to the Fuel client refactoring plan [1] it’s necessary to move it out to a separate repository on Stackforge.

The process of doing that consists of two major steps:
- Landing a patch [2] to project-config for creating a new Stackforge project
- Creating an initial core group for python-fuelclient
- Moving all un-merged patches from fuel-web to python-fuelclient gerrit repo

The first step of this process has already been started so I kindly ask all fuelers to DO NOT MERGE any new patches to fuel-web IF THEY DO touch fuelclient folder.
After the project is set up I will let everyone know about that and will tell what to do after that so I encourage all interested people to check this thread once in a while.