[openstack-dev] Project list (official & un-official)

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Jan 8 13:08:46 UTC 2015

Adam Lawson wrote:
> I've been looking for a list of projects that folks are working on. The
> official list is simple to find for those but when talking about things
> like Octavia, Libra and other non-official/non-core programs, knowing
> what people are working on would be pretty interesting.
>
> Does an exhaustive list like this exist somewhere?

The canonical list of official programs (which translates into a set of
code repositories) currently lives here:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/programs.yaml

In a larger sense, the list of all openstack/ and stackforge/ code
repositories can be found here:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/

Hope this helps,

--