[openstack-dev] [QA] Meeting Thursday January 8th at 22:00 UTC

Ken'ichi Ohmichi ken1ohmichi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:34:39 UTC 2015

Hi,

Unfortunately, I cannot join tomorrow meeting.
So I'd like to share the progress of tempest-lib RestClient
dev before the meeting.

As Paris summit consensus, we have a plan to move RestClient
from tempest to tempest-lib for moving API tests to each project
in the future. And we are cleaning the code of RestClient up in
tempest now. The progress will be complete with some patches[1].
After merging them, I will move the code to tempest-lib.

This dev requires many patches/reviews, and many people have
already worked well. Thank you very much for helping this dev,
and I appreciate continuous effort.

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/tempest+branch:master+topic:rest-client,n,z

Thanks
Ken Ohmichi