[openstack-dev] [Neutron] client noauth deprecation

John Schwarz jschwarz at redhat.com
Thu Jan 8 06:33:52 UTC 2015

Adding to what Miguel said, I've merged a few months back a patch [1]
which actually fixed the noauth feature in favour of the full-stack
effort (the full-stack patches use neutronclient in noauth mode for easy
access to neutron-server). We'll probably continue to use neutronclient
until some other alternative is mature enough (for example, API testing
providing thorough interface to neutron-server).

Needless to say that noauth is currently working just fine and if it
were to stop working I'll be very sad ;-)

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/125022/