[openstack-dev] pip 6.0.6 breaking py2* jobs - bug 1407736

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jan 7 21:31:07 UTC 2015

On 1/6/2015 11:07 AM, Matt Riedemann wrote:

> On 1/6/2015 7:27 AM, Ihar Hrachyshka wrote:

>>> The stevedore patch was merged. Do we need a release of stevedore and
>>> a global-requirements update to then get the deprecation warnings
>>> fixed in nova (on master and stable/juno)?
>>>

>> I guess so. Also, Icehouse is affected too. I've checked Nova
>> requirements.txt for Icehouse, and we don't cap steverore version, so a
>> new release will be automatically propagated to all new jobs.
>>
>> /Ihar

> I've closed the nova bug as a duplicate of the stevedore bug since the
> latest release of stevedore fixed the problem for my nova change on
> stable/juno, thanks Doug!

I just noticed that this is still an issue with the paste library,
unfortunately.  You can see the hits in a nova stable/juno run here [1].

There are 20736 instances of the deprecation warning in that run.

[1]
http://logs.openstack.org/74/145374/1/check/gate-nova-python27/6201323/console.html#_2015-01-06_23_34_35_477

Matt Riedemann