[openstack-dev] [oslo] kilo-2 status checkup at next week's meeting

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Jan 5 16:48:40 UTC 2015

As mentioned in today’s meeting, we will be reviewing our kilo-2 progress at next week’s meeting (12 Jan 16:00 UTC #openstack-meeting-alt). Please be prepared to discuss the progress of your blueprints at that point.

If you can’t make the meeting, please contact me via IRC (dhellmann) so we can discuss the blueprint separately.

I will default to rescheduling all blueprints to kilo-3 unless I hear from the owner by next week’s meeting.

Thanks,
Doug