[openstack-dev] [Heat][API] about parameters in "Create stack" API

Hongseok Jeon hongseok.jeon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:20:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

When trying to understand Heat APIs, I am stuck by the first part, "Create
stack" Heat API.

http://developer.openstack.org/api-ref-orchestration-v1.html#stacks

The "Create stack" API has request parameters and response parameters.
In my understanding, however, most parameters in the response part should
be in the request parameters so that they are conveyed with a HTTP request
message.

For example, "param_name-n" and "param_value-n" parameters should be
included in the request parameter part when a template has user-defined
parameters.

BR,
Hongseok Jeon