[openstack-dev] [Neutron][L2-Gateway] Meetings announcement

Sukhdev Kapur sukhdevkapur at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 02:28:45 UTC 2015

Hi all,

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Starting Monday (Jan 5th, 2015) we will be kicking of bi-weekly meetings
for L2 Gateway discussions.

We are hoping to come up with an initial version of L2 Gateway API in Kilo
cycle. The intent of these bi-weekly meetings is to discuss issues related
to L2 Gateway API.

Anybody interested in this topic is invited to join us in these meetings
and share your wisdom with the similar minded members.

Here is the details of these meetings:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings#Networking_L2_Gateway_meeting

I have put together a wiki for this project. Next week is the initial
meeting and the agenda is pretty much open. We will give introduction of
the members of the team as well the progress made so far on this topic. If
you would like to add anything to the agenda, feel free to update the
agenda at the following wiki:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/L2Gateway

Look forward to on the IRC.

-Sukhdev