[openstack-dev] [Magnum][Containers] Magnum Midcycle Agenda

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Sat Feb 28 08:00:48 UTC 2015

Team,

It is not too late to register for the our Midcycle Meetup in San Francisco for Monday 3/2 and Tuesday 3/3. Find the link to tickets on the Wiki page:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Magnum/Midcycle

I have published the revised Agenda Etherpad (subject to change):

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/magnum-midcycle-topics

Asks:

1) For those of you wishing to attend remotely, please add your names and timezones to the REMOTES line for that session. We will have a webex conference set up to allow for remote participation.

2) Our discussions will have a leader, and a scribe for etherpad note taking. Please sign up to lead sessions you proposed by putting your name on the etherpad next to LEADER for that session.

3) We will be keeping notes for each session in the linked etherpads. Everyone is encouraged to participate in interactive note taking. Please volunteer to take scribe duty for at least one of the sessions. Pick the session that you are unlikely to do a lot of talking in.

4) If you are a remote attendee, and you would like us to move a session to a different time because of your timezone, or other reason, please contact me directly by email so I can work to accommodate you.

5) You may add additional topics to the numbered list at the bottom of the Agenda etherpad. We can fit topics into the Parking Lot timeslots.

I look forward to seeing all of you in San Francisco (in person, or remotely) on Monday.

Thanks,

Adrian