[openstack-dev] [openstack-docs] Question about the patch of QoS configuration to commit

liuxinguo liuxinguo at huawei.com
Sat Feb 28 02:12:29 UTC 2015

Recently I have commit a patch in "openstack-manuals/doc/config-reference/block-storage/drivers/huawei-storage-driver.xml<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/150761/8/doc/config-reference/block-storage/drivers/huawei-storage-driver.xml>" contains the QoS configuration and the reviewers said that I should not put the QoS configuration as Huawei specific information but in the Cloud Admin Guide.

The problem is I think the QoS configuration I want to commit in the patch might be really Huawei specific information. For example, I described how to create "minIOPS" QoS in the patch because the name "minIOPS" is the exactly name the user should use in Huawei driver. So I think these configuration is really Huawei specific information and I think maybe it is not appropriate to put these information in "Cloud Admin Guide".

I am confused where to put the QoS configuration and I would be very appreciative if anyone can give me some ideas.

Thanks and best regards,
Liu