[openstack-dev] [Congress]How to add tempest tests for testing murano driver

Wong, Hong hong.wong at hp.com
Thu Feb 26 22:56:30 UTC 2015

Hi Aaron,

I am new to congress and trying to write tempest tests for the newly added murano datasource driver.  Since the murano datasource tempest tests require both murano and python-congress clients as the dependencies.  I was told that I can't just simply add the requirements in the tempest/requirements.txt file as both packages are in not in the main branch, so CI will not be able to pick them up.  Do you know of any workaround ?

Thanks,
Hong