[openstack-dev] [OpenStackClient] New meeting time

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 17:19:38 UTC 2015

[Parse the subject as new-meeting time, as there is no old meeting time...]

OpenStackClient will start holding periodic development team meetings on
Thursday Feb 26 at 18:00 UTC in Freenode's #openstack-meeting channel.  One
of the first things I want to cover is timing and frequency of these
meetings.  I know this is short notice so I anticipate that discussion to
be summarized on the mailing list before decisions are made.

The agenda for tomorrow's meeting can be found at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/OpenStackClient.  Anyone is
welcome to add things to the agenda, please indicate your IRC handle and if
you are unable to attend the meeting sending background/summary to me or
someone who will attend is appreciated.

A timezone helper is at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=18&min=0&sec=0:

03:00 JST