[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Tag bugs with features from current release

Dmitry Borodaenko dborodaenko at mirantis.com
Tue Feb 24 20:52:16 UTC 2015

During bugs triage and release notes preparation we often need to find
out whether a bug is a regression introduced by new code in the
current release, or may have been present in previous releases. In the
latter case, depending on its severity, it may need to be reflected in
the release notes, and its fix backported to previous release series.

I propose to create official tags out of names of all blueprints
targeted to current release, use these tags to label all related
regression bugs.

Thoughts, objections?

--
Dmitry Borodaenko