[openstack-dev] [Murano] [QA] Automated tests for all Murano applications

Timur Nurlygayanov tnurlygayanov at mirantis.com
Tue Feb 24 11:13:06 UTC 2015

Serg Melikyan proposed to add Rally scenario files to the folders for all
applications instead of simple JSON files, in this case we can just copy
all Rally scenarios and run Rally tests without any additional actions, and
I like this idea.

We need to do the following:
1. Configure Rally jobs for commits to the repositories (Boris are ready to
help with it, thank you!):
https://github.com/stackforge/murano
https://github.com/murano-project/murano-app-incubator
2. Add Rally scenarios files for each Murano application in
https://github.com/murano-project/murano-app-incubator (Murano team will do
this).

--

Timur,