[openstack-dev] [Murano] [QA] Automated tests for all Murano applications

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Tue Feb 24 09:31:57 UTC 2015

Timur,

We are on very last steps before implementing base for benchmarking Murano
in Rally + we are implementing benchmarks that can test exactly this.

Maybe it makes sense just to use it in gates and avoid implementing
anything else?
  1.  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/137650/
  2. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/137661/

Best regards,