[openstack-dev] [neutron][cisco][apic] entry point for APIC agent

Ivar Lazzaro ivarlazzaro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 20:41:26 UTC 2015

Not sure what is the best practice for out of tree agents. Is the entry
point to be defined out of tree as well? Or the usual shim code has to be
used?
In any case, I guess it's better to add the entry point on master before
splitting the plugin so that it can be backported to Juno, is that OK?

Thanks,
Ivar.