[openstack-dev] [neutron] New version of python-neutronclient release: 2.3.11

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 12:17:23 UTC 2015

On 02/20/2015 11:01 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:

>>> Do you know where it ends ? We could set up Depends lines on
>>> those requirements stable/* reviews and line them up so that
>>> they are ready to merge when openstackclient is fixed in
>>> devstack.
>>
>> Alternative workaround is https://review.openstack.org/157654
>> which is blocked on swift-dsvm-functional issue fixed by
>> https://review.openstack.org/157670 which is blocked on
>> neutronclient i.e. we got a cyclic dep here which will require
>> ninja merge to resolve.
>>
>> I suggest to start with ninja merging 157670 which looks the
>> most innocent.
>>
>> Once we get icehouse working again we can look at backporting
>> venv patch series to devstack icehouse.
>>

>> Cheers, Alan

> We disabled the swift functional job on stable/icehouse since it
> doesn't have the tox target and shouldn't have been running on
> stable/icehouse:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157825/
>
> That freed up Adam's devstack workaround change:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157654/
>
> So we can now focus on the neutronclient cap:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157606/
>
> That hit a problem with an uncapped pyghmi version in the gate so
> we're also now capping that library as well.

UPD: pyghmi cap didn't work, and it seems that we hit a bug in
'git-diff' that makes it return wrong exit code when used with --quiet
argument. The workaround is to switch to --exit-code argument:

https://review.openstack.org/158247

Once it's merged, we hit another issue - requirements integration
tools trying to sync stable/icehouse requirements for pycadf that does
not maintain a stable branch. The proper fix for this issue is to
avoid integration run for those projects for stable branches:

https://review.openstack.org/158086

/Ihar