[openstack-dev] [CINDER] Exception request : Making "Introducing micro_states for create workflow" part of K-3

Vilobh Meshram meshram.vilobh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 22:34:30 UTC 2015

As discussed in Cinder Weekly meeting on 02/12 the deadline for K3 (kilo-3
"k3" : Cinder <https://launchpad.net/cinder/+milestone/kilo-3>) is Feb28
(please correct me if I am wrong). So I have a working prototype for
micro-states feature https://review.openstack.org/#/c/124205 and is been
already out for review for quite some time now; if it gets the needed
attention then it should definitely be able to make it to K-3. I see lot of
features that are planned for K-3 still in "Started" or "Needs code review"
 so I thought it would be wise to request you for the same.

Please let me know your thoughts regarding the same.

Thanks,
Vilobh