[openstack-dev] [kolla][tripleo] Call for developers/contributors for kolla-k3

Christopher Aedo caedo at mirantis.com
Fri Feb 20 19:43:38 UTC 2015

Steve, thanks for sharing this - the decomposed blueprints are going
to make getting involved easy.  Containerizing OpenStack services
looks like a great solution to the challenge of upgrades, and pace of
the work you and others on the Kolla team have kept up is impressive.
Regarding Fuel, we are not very biased when it comes to the deployment
framework, and deploying via containers is looking better all the
time.  Over the next few weeks you can expect a few of us to get
involved and start helping out.  I'm really hoping we are able to
integrate this with Fuel and get more folks involved with and using
Kolla.

-Christopher