[openstack-dev] [neutron] New version of python-neutronclient release: 2.3.11

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 12:23:41 UTC 2015

>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157535/
>
> Do you know where it ends ? We could set up Depends lines on those
> requirements stable/* reviews and line them up so that they are ready to
> merge when openstackclient is fixed in devstack.

Alternative workaround is https://review.openstack.org/157654 which is
blocked on swift-dsvm-functional issue fixed by
https://review.openstack.org/157670 which is blocked on neutronclient
i.e. we got a cyclic dep here which will require ninja merge to
resolve.

I suggest to start with ninja merging 157670 which looks the most innocent.

Once we get icehouse working again we can look at backporting venv
patch series to devstack icehouse.

Cheers,
Alan