[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas]Topics and possible fomats for LBaaS in OpenStack/Vancouver

Doug Wiegley dougwig at parksidesoftware.com
Fri Feb 20 04:09:59 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I requested a session for future lbaas features and prioritizing (and attaching contributors to those features.)  Assuming that happens, I started an etherpad here, starting with Sam’s info:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/lbaas-vancouver-planning <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/lbaas-vancouver-planning>

Thanks,
doug