[openstack-dev] [nova] release request for python-novaclient

Andrey Kurilin akurilin at mirantis.com
Thu Feb 19 22:09:07 UTC 2015

Neutron should not depend on versioning implementation in novaclient.

There is get_contrib_module function in
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/152569/9/novaclient/client.py , which
should help to renounce the use of direct import of versioning stuff of
novaclient, but now, imo, we should use workaround like
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/152907/

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 12:38 AM, Terry Wilson <twilson at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Best regards,
Andrey Kurilin.