[openstack-dev] [Fuel]Adding compute node on existing environment

Andrew Woodward xarses at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 17:10:54 UTC 2015

Neophy,

You need to connect at least one nic to the Admin PXE network that is used
by the fuel master, The other nics will need to be connected to their
respective network counterparts that the physical nodes have.

For vmware, you guest needs to use e1000 nic type if you are going to use
neutron (ovs). The vswitches must have all three security options set to
permissive.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 2:51 AM, Foss Geek <thefossgeek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have Openstack HA environment (all are physical machine) deployed using
> Fuel 5.1. I want to bring one more compute node in VM(VM is running in
> vCenter and configured 4 nic).
>
> How to deploy a compute node in VM and bring this to existing openstack
> environment?
>
> Any help.
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards